On-Demand Webinar: Site Empowerment – Envisioning New and More Effective Ways to Work with Sponsors and CROs
Presented by Beth Harper
Building upon the recent site empowerment blog series, this interactive webinar will take a deeper dive into the theory and practice of site empowerment.
Using the results from Forte’s site empowerment survey we will explore the current empowerment landscape, including:
- Which techniques sites are and aren't applying
- Which techniques are working best
- Which are the most challenging to implement
- What’s getting in the way of successful implementation of these practices
In addition, we will take a look at some concrete examples and illustrations of when, where, and how sites can adopt different techniques for ensuring more productive and enjoyable relationships with their sponsors and CROs.
- Explore the extent and nature to which sites are empowered, and opportunities for improvement
- Describe at least 3 empowerment techniques that sites can apply to meet both sponsor and site expectations for success
- List considerations for applying site empowerment principles across all stages of the clinical trial process
Recorded on January 20, 2015.
Duration: 60 minutes
By submitting this form, you'll receive communications from Forte. We'll send you a welcome email in which you can adjust preferences.